Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The weatherman said the day would be fairly nice but then went on to say that four letter word for the next day. So, I figured I could sneak in one more walk for the 2023. Will there be more? If the weather allows, sure. Just don't know.

Anyway, it was more about the exercise, rather than finds. So I went to one of my clad farms to see if there might be an early Christmas gift.

IMG_20231211_104413.jpg

IMG_20231211_104429.jpg

Nothing too exciting, I know. But, I was out, swinging, walking, on a rather nice day. So I just kept digging. 🤷‍♂️
Fun day....last walk? :dontknow:

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 17
Very nice
Congratulations—perhaps you can get back out there my friend .HH..
December forecast projections in the East calling for Dec.12 thru 15 mix clouds.sun
16 - 19 cloudy
Clearing skies for Christmas

The weatherman said the day would be fairly nice but then went on to say that four letter word for the next day. So, I figured I could sneak in one more walk for the 2023. Will there be more? If the weather allows, sure. Just don't know.

Anyway, it was more about the exercise, rather than finds. So I went to one of my clad farms to see if there might be an early Christmas gift.

View attachment 2119759
View attachment 2119760
Nothing too exciting, I know. But, I was out, swinging, walking, on a rather nice day. So I just kept digging. 🤷‍♂️
Fun day....last walk? :dontknow:

Thanks for peeking!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Congratulations on some nice finds! Sure is nice you were able to get out to hunt. Thanks for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back