Garrett Freedom 3 ?

zootman said:
Any of you Garrett fans have any idea where I can find a stock 5 pin coil for the Garrett Freedom 3. I've
worn myself out on this search. Any kick in the right direction would be welcomed!
Zootman
When i needed a coil for my freedom 2. I called Garrett and they give me a phone number in Texas and they had them.....I-903-734-7773............If they don't have one call Garrett for when Garrett quit makeing them there was some one who bought all the old coils that Garrett was not makeing anymore......But i forget who that was.......You might have to talk to Mary i don't think some of the newer office girls there really are in the know i found that out a couple of times..................I got the coil so i could sell the freedom 2. I got Arthritis in my right hand fingers so bad i could not pull the pin point button any more....Or i would have never sold it....I have a buddy that still has one and it seems to out hunt every one..........

Mary Has retired. Ask for Melinda Harper or Sue. They are both great to deal with. :thumbsup:

John-Edmonton said:
Mary Has retired. Ask for Melinda Harper or Sue. They are both great to deal with. :thumbsup:
So that is why i have not talked to her lately................. :coffee2:

Gadabout - Jim said:
zootman.................Have you checked on the coils???????????????
Did you call that phone number i gave you and did you call garrett....I dont think the people in the office at Garretts are as knowledgeable as Mary was...she could tell me were to get any thing that Garrett did not make anymore................And she never had to say hold on i will get back to you she knew.........

Talked to the folks at Garrett, no go. Keith Wills doesnt have one but I sent him the bad one and hes going to see if theres any thing he do for it. I also found it is a Freedom 2 Coin commander not a Freedom 3. No difference in the coils though.
Zootman

zootman said:
Talked to the folks at Garrett, no go. Keith Wills doesnt have one but I sent him the bad one and hes going to see if theres any thing he do for it. I also found it is a Freedom 2 Coin commander not a Freedom 3. No difference in the coils though.
Zootman
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:...That is what i had a Freedom 2 coin commander i think it was a better detector than the ones Garrett put's out now deeper.........iI still like Garrett detectors...........I have a freind that still uses a Freedom 2 and shows every one up ....................... I could not use it any more for i could not pull the pinpoint trigger anymore with the arthritis in my fingers if it would had a trigger like the MXT i would have been able to use it...................If i could have pulled that trigger i would still have it...............Let me know what happens with that coil............................................................==Jim==

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back