❎ SOLD garrett Atpro - whites prism 4

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a basically new pro full adventure pack travel case,all paperwork,Box,headphones,a never used treasure pouch still packed (camo),brand new edge digger never seen dirt because i have a lesche & another ged digger so u will get the new one,also has new vinal dust cover,& a 5x8 coil w/ coil cover could include a automax v2 pinpointer. Still on first set of batteries its no more then 4 months old
Also have a very nice condition prism.4 allways wiped down after use will throw in duel volume garret stereo/mono ser of headphones a digger,& a new never used tressure pouch,possibly the v2 pinpointer unless it sells with the garrett
Basically 2 full great condition detectors a family set or whatever u choose I have a whites v3i & like the customizing of detectors so i can sell these or trade them.idealy looking for a Match to go with the v3i so mayb a etrac or I got some Cash to a dues,or ctx 3030 I have alot if silver bars to lol let me know thsnks all

Would you be interested in a trade for a DFX300 just back from Whites with a complete over haul with all the goodies that come with it when it was new ???
Don

dude this is a very old post I guess it never for taken down I sold the v kept the pro & it recently got stolen

christo000,

At first this post threw me off because I have seen your posts concerning your experiences with the Deus and I knew that you had one. Are you able to go through the thread tools and update the listing to "SOLD"?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back