Not open for further replies.

sparky661

Jun 1, 2012
Oswego NY
Detector(s) used
ETRAC ,T2 SE , Garret Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats right lightly used Ace 350 with headset, teknetics pinpointer and snipper 5" coil. All for $275 free shipping to the lower 48 states.. PayPal is preferred. It has the orginal DD coil with it the snipper coil is an added coil.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 308
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 304
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 244
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Sold .... Sorry

Sold .... Sorry

how about marking your forum ad "SOLD". This should be required by Tnet if you want to continue post/sell here. IMHO yelnif... I didn't mean to pick on you sparky661 but I have spent some time looking at the "for sale" classifieds and finding out at the end of the thread that it sold- waste of my time- I don't need to be chasing a SOLD item when it has already been sold. To everyone-If you sell your item, great- but take a minute to mark it "SOLD" on the classified's forum. thanks. yelnif...

Last edited:
I think that your comment was uncalled for. yeLnif made a reasonable suggestion. I came to this item hours after it had been sold, so it was a waste of my time to do so.

If it is reasonalby easy to mark your item SOLD in the heading, on the topics page, it would save time for everyone who was interested in an item that was no longer available.

yeLinf was not rude in making the suggestion, but the comments that resulted, were.

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree to a point, I made a mistake and posted it as sold after i was made aware of it.The suggestion was rough around the edges and seem petty at best. Some people
would complain if they hung them with a golden rope is the saying. This is so petty its sicking. Get a life and move on.

Nestor Cerpa said:
I think that your comment was uncalled for. yeLnif made a reasonable suggestion. I came to this item hours after it had been sold, so it was a waste of my time to do so.

If it is reasonalby easy to mark your item SOLD in the heading, on the topics page, it would save time for everyone who was interested in an item that was no longer available.

yeLinf was not rude in making the suggestion, but the comments that resulted, were.

There is an issue where many dont have that as an option. Secondly, thats just the nature of ANY personal classified ad board. Whether it be in print or digital. If you want to buy on a listing as these then yeah ya gotta deal with some being sold, some being retracted.

It wasnt just here the guy posted rude comments along a string of various ads that had nothing to do with him. So yeah it is called for.

If he/you doesnt like a bit of extra work then call kellyco.

Thanks Nestor Cerpa- I'm glad that at least someone saw the reasonableness of my original post. My guess is that jamesbibb just hasn't found any treasure lately and had to vent his frustration somewhere. Again- I did not mean to piss off anyone here -sorry. nuf said. yelnif...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back