✅ SOLVED Funky tulip flower SS necklace / hallmark help

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I've got this really interesting (aka, weird) necklace. There are 2" links that are made like a tulip. The first part of the hallmark says CMA, then a picture, with a R (registered trademark), and then 925. Anyone know who this is?

2016-05-03 20.25.34.jpg
2016-05-03 20.26.12.jpg
2016-05-03 20.34.49.jpg
2016-05-03 20.27.07.jpg

Well the 925 is easy enough, it's sterling. I don't know about the marks, but I would say the flowers would calla lily rather than tulip.

Upvote 0
Yeah, you are right. I have tulips stuck on my head because I've been searching for a tulip vase.

And I don't care if it pulls hair ... won't catch that on me! So not my style. I am more a diamonds and gold type girl ...

Upvote 0
I think that the center mark may be for Heritage Museum Replicas. Since CMA is also used on a lot of replica jewelry, that may be a possibility. It's wonderful!

Upvote 0
I think that the center mark may be for Heritage Museum Replicas. Since CMA is also used on a lot of replica jewelry, that may be a possibility. It's wonderful!

Ding ding ding, we have a winner! Thank you so much. I didn't know CMA was for museum replicas, and the logo is HMR. :-)

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back