Front Yard Find

twister

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2005
Springfield, MO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this today in my front yard. Cant wait to get out there tomorrow now, lol.
Anyway I have tried to look up but cant seem to find anything yet. Also it is not cleaned so when I get it cleaned I will repost pic. I just dont know the best way to clean this or any metal if someone could possibly help me with cleaning tips. Here is what it says:

FRONT: The Best BACK: James Bros.
Watch Cases Jewelers
Keystone Columbia
Gold And Silver TENN.
JAS BOSS
Gold FIlled

Twister

Upvote 0
Re: Front Yard Find Forgot the pic here it is

oops!!!

Attachments

• watch.jpg
    watch.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 433
You have a nice watchfob there. Some of them are quite valuable. You may want to contact Mark Parker and get his opinion. Nice find. Now go look in the back yard....Lance

B E A UTIFUL FOB. Ok Pete your turn again. I think you could stretch your fob story out at least 5 more posts. ;D

WoW!

That's a great FOB,

just like Free2dtect has suggested, it's probably worth a few bucks, it's not a common piece, that's for sure!

Need any help searching that front yard!?

HH and find some more cool stuff to post!

Lonewolfe

thanks for all the kind posts, makes me want to go hunting now, lol

twister

free2Dtect said:
Now what did you mean by that floater? I was answering the guys questions on his by showing mine.
Uuggghhh Pete we arent palying hospital here. I dont know what to make of you showing yours, but just keep it put away on the forum here huh. ;D

Floater said:
free2Dtect said:
Now what did you mean by that floater? I was answering the guys questions on his by showing mine.
Uuggghhh Pete we arent palying hospital here. I dont know what to make of you showing yours, but just keep it put away on the forum here huh. ;D

ROFLMAO!!

are we playing

"I'll show you mine IF you show me yours- now!?"

I'll play if the ladies get in on it! ;D

I just moved into my house and have been clearing away old leaves and brush. A nice colonial built in 1928 here in CT. I hope I manage to make it give up some history like yours has.

Arch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back