Fridays results on Sunday

exnatomp

Jan 1, 2009
Friday's results on Sunday

Took Fri off from work and scoured a few banks while running around town. The first six banks only got me $60 in halves, all clad. Called another bank downtown that sells coin & cash for businesses and they said they would sell me all their halves in the vault, $740. Before I picked up that stash I checked with the tellers and scored a couple rolls and seven loose. That $23.50 got me a '67 and three '64's. I then picked up the stash and headed home. Out of 1480 coins, none were newer than 1980(numerous rolls were original wrapped '79's) and unfortunately none were older than '71. Oh well. Picking up a box on Tues. One more 40% to get $100 in face. What's the got rate for selling 40%'s these days?

Upvote 0
Re: Friday's results on Sunday

exnatomp said:
Took Fri off from work and scoured a few banks while running around town. The first six banks only got me $60 in halves, all clad. Called another bank downtown that sells coin & cash for businesses and they said they would sell me all their halves in the vault, $740. Before I picked up that stash I checked with the tellers and scored a couple rolls and seven loose. That $23.50 got me a '67 and three '64's. I then picked up the stash and headed home. Out of 1480 coins, none were newer than 1980(numerous rolls were original wrapped '79's) and unfortunately none were older than '71. Oh well. Picking up a box on Tues. One more 40% to get $100 in face. What's the got rate for selling 40%'s these days?

On Ebay gross yesterday 2 Lots one went for 2.69 per coin the other 2.60 , got one selling today in little over 2 hours it is presently at 2.38 per coin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back