tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made a run up to a mine yesterday in the Rockies. You can feel in the air the summer season is towards its end and will soon head into what's call Indian summer, which is when the temps swing into really cool nights and sunny warm days. The air smells so fresh with the smell of the pines seemingly a bit stronger this time of year.

Attachments

• 20230829_131533.jpg
    20230829_131533.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 24
  • 20230829_130446.jpg
    20230829_130446.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • 20230829_131402.jpg
    20230829_131402.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 24
Nice pics there! We just got back from Breckenridge and the temps were 50's & 70's.
Fun hikes too!
Thanks for visiting. Looks like it'll get up into the the 70s all through the labor day weekend in Breckinridge. Many of my neighbors here east of the Rockies have already hooked up their camp trailers and headed out for the hills. I'll be staying away from the mountains myself this labor day weekend.

Thanks for comin up here, ole miss rebel. I run the night crew at City Market in Breck. Hope everything was acceptable if y'all stopped by. And you must admit this is a very diverse part of the world.

Nice pics.... Wish we had blue skies & clean air at this time. Due to the wildfire smoke which
is heavy & thick preventing us going to our mineral claims...

Nice pics.... Wish we had blue skies & clean air at this time. Due to the wildfire smoke which
is heavy & thick preventing us going to our mineral claims...
Oh we've had our share of smoke filled sky's. It got pretty thick from all the fires up in Canada a few months back. Every time I asked Alexa what's the weather today, she'd always say after she told what the weather gonna be, she'd go on to say, "By the way there's an air quality alert toady"

I made a run up to a mine yesterday in the Rockies. You can feel in the air the summer season is towards its end and will soon head into what's call Indian summer, which is when the temps swing into really cool nights and sunny warm days. The air smells so fresh with the smell of the pines seemingly a bit stronger this time of year.
From growing up on the western slopes of the Selkirk Mountains in BC I certainly remember the pine scent of the forests.
It's really funny how I can recall it so easily sitting here 45 yrs later without any effort.
Thanks for the pictures and the recall memories of the simpler times in life.

It's something that most urban dwellers will have no idea what that intoxicating aroma is actually.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back