Four pendants found this afternoon on soccer field.... 2 are sterling silver!

Rings&bling

Nov 2, 2018
Denver, Colorado
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• silver pendants.jpg
    silver pendants.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 106
Upvote 22
So no rings, but cross is sterling? Don't quite see thing...

I usually find rings, but these pendants rang up in the quarter range...I am learning the soil differences here in the various areas of Colorado...the cross and the Puerta Vallarta fish (Marlin I guess?) are sterling silver, Tuberale.

Pretty cool I like finding pendants and medals those are nice ones good job a couple silver too. Those soccer and baseball fields seem to be loaded with stuff like that.. Stay safe yourself........Tommy

Maybe they were all on the same charm braclet or something similar. Congrats !! Your sure living up to your name....lots of rings and bling !!

Super day. Congratulations :icon_thumright:

Happy "In De Pendants" Day, R&B! I recently found a sterling, Catholic pendant like yours. It is three pieces that fold together in an Easter theme. Soccer fields give up the best jewelry, so keep pulling every signal out of the ground there. Best of luck! Sub 8-)

Congrats on the very nice pieces! :occasion14:

Happy "In De Pendants" Day, R&B! I recently found a sterling, Catholic pendant like yours. It is three pieces that fold together in an Easter theme. Soccer fields give up the best jewelry, so keep pulling every signal out of the ground there. Best of luck! Sub 8-)

Sub,

You crack me up with your sharp wit! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back