Four, five, or six buttons?

LostinGeorgia

Aug 21, 2023
Back to the buttonhole today. Not sure if the top two are buttons or not but going to put them in the button tray. One of them is lead. Another looks very old. If all buttons that makes 19 in about 10 hours (5 days) of hunting. Was hoping to find 1 today so there must be a lot of flat buttons at this site. Haven’t found the first overall button here so guessing this is very old site that was abandoned at a fairly early time. Going to be a bit of a dissapointment when I go back to the newer sites. Good luck everybody.

Attachments

• IMG_1519.jpeg
    IMG_1519.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1516.jpeg
    IMG_1516.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 23
Upvote 6
Nice. I agree you are on a fairly early site. There must of been a fair mount of traffic seeing all the buttons you keep finding. Congrats.

Back to the buttonhole today. Not sure if the top two are buttons or not but going to put them in the button tray. One of them is lead. Another looks very old. If all buttons that makes 19 in about 10 hours (5 days) of hunting. Was hoping to find 1 today so there must be a lot of flat buttons at this site. Haven’t found the first overall button here so guessing this is very old site that was abandoned at a fairly early time. Going to be a bit of a dissapointment when I go back to the newer sites. Good luck everybody.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back