Found silver bracelet! (I think)

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
Just as a background, changed jobs about a month ago. My new workplace was built on old farmland, in addition to it being frequented by lots of people since 1965. Brought the machine to work today and managed to pop this out. Has 925 stamped on back of each fleur de lis. Don’t know much about jewelry, but to my knowledge the stamp indicates silver. If I am wrong please correct me. Thanks for viewing and have a great evening. IMG_0912.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0913.jpeg
    IMG_0913.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 71
Upvote 21
Just as a background, changed jobs about a month ago. My new workplace was built on old farmland, in addition to it being frequented by lots of people since 1965. Brought the machine to work today and managed to pop this out. Has 925 stamped on back of each fleur de lis. Don’t know much about jewelry, but to my knowledge the stamp indicates silver. If I am wrong please correct me. Thanks for viewing and have a great evening. View attachment 2128985
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Yep, silver and it looks like it was lost because the links weren't soldered, so the clip looks to be missing keep looking and you might find the clip link to the bracelet. My daughter would love that she is a Saints fan.

Nice going on the recovery-and at the workplace I will add, congrats on the sterling bracelet.

Lots of similar versions and what the seller is plugging.
"Anchor" as in this ad.
Though the symbol is usually classified as a "Fleur De Lis"

Screenshot_20240202_082518_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nice going on the recovery-and at the workplace I will add, congrats on the sterling bracelet.

Lots of similar versions and what the seller is plugging.
"Anchor" as in this ad.
Though the symbol is usually classified as a "Fleur De Lis"

View attachment 2129044
Thank you as always 🌶️!!! It’s gonna be very hard to focus on my actual work now lol. Appreciate the pic!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back