Found one right after another and another and another and.......

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate

Attachments

• pennys.jpg
    pennys.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 326
Upvote 0
Hey Mighty_Mouse, its pretty nice when it happens like that now isn't it. I'm waiting for that to happen to me in all gold lol... ;D

yeah I think when this happens it's usually a small child burying their trove. Then they forget to come back and dig it up. Had it happen with wheaties. HH!

One time I found a huge cache. Well I don't know if it's what you would consider a true cache because they were all spread out over the beach. But I think I found the worlds largest cache of pull tabs ever. It was amazing an 8 hour pulltab marathon. Well on the lighter brighter side at least I don't got to dig that trash up again. I've also found spread out caches of nails and foil. lol Have fun. I know I am *hic* Jason ;D

I once found what appeared to be a kids stash. It was a small tin with a pair of (moms) earrings and toy solier and a couple old pennys and what I thought was a gold coin, turned out tot be a zoo token. Buryed in a park

Happened to me today MM. Was at a new park in the sand and hit a penny signal. Dug in and found a quarter. Thought that was kind of weird so pulled out the pinpointer and ended up pulling 13 pennies out. I know it was only 38 cents but I got a 2 dollar buzz off of it. Hope it happens again someday in a higher denomination :)~Co2

Last December after a big storm, I found a place where the water cut a deep gully from the road to the water at a beach. Grabbed my detector and jumped in to hunt it. Eyeballed a pile of pennies
before I even turned the detector on. Scooped up what I could see with my sandscoop got the rest with the detector. Total count 85 pennies from a one by two foot spot.I was happy to clean them all up before they were spread all over the beach. I think someone empytied an ashtray full of pennies on the side of the road.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back