Tesio/ minelab XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image-4230835637.jpg
    image-4230835637.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 195
Upvote 13
Nice job Jonny! Great find! I'd love to find something like that around here. Tomorrow's my one day off, maybe I'll get to spend a little time swingin'.

Found a 10 kt gold class ring today. I was so excited when I saw the year I new it was a class ring!.. It does have a name in it. I am researching trying to find it. Saved the day for my because I only found like a couple bucks in clad

Sweet! found my first class ring today and it was my second gold ring ever!

Last edited:
that 's really awesome, hopefully you will be able to return it, I was able to return the only one I have found, the lady was ecstatic. congrats on it also being gold for the first ring, sometimes it seems like forever to find the 1st one, I found my 10th today and it never gets old!

Yes it was an amazing feeling! I found it in the most random spot ever! You never know what your gonna pull up. But when that dirt falls right off that gold. there is not a better feeling!

Sweet find !

You NEVER forget your first! Congrats!

That's the go! I love them class rings you guys get, don't have them here down under.. Well as far as I'm aware. Happy hunting

That's what keeps us going! Congrats man!

94 was when my son was born, he will be 21 this coming Jan 14th
Gold is so pretty, my precious.

Congrats on the ring and I hope you find the owner. I lost my high school ring my senior year and it would be awesome if someone would return to me.

Great find gold is always good!

I get out for a little in the morning, then there's a family gathering, always something! If it's not the weather it's another thing. GL. HH! To all!

Great find, I tried to return the wedding band and found out the gentleman passed in 1975, and the lady passed in 2010 at the age of 77. At least I tried.

Great find gold is always good!

I get out for a little in the morning, then there's a family gathering, always something! If it's not the weather it's another thing. GL. HH! To all!
I agree,can almost make one word out of it "goldgood' only problem is I cant find any!not solid anyway.nice find

Great find there, congrats on first ring also!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back