Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All
I haven't started a post in a while with this being winter and no metal detecting going on.
Winter has been pretty bad for me. I had some kidney stones blasted out in the beginning of Jan. Shortly after that
I tore some muscles in my back and also aggravated a nerve. It's getting better and I hope to be better by M D season.

O K the point of this thread is that I have been staying busy by selling stuff on Ebay that I have collected for years. Anyway I got a box down from the attic and while looking through it I found a 2 page metal detecting log from 1988 that I thought I had thrown out years ago. I was pretty happy that I found it. I also found a lot of WWII stuff and old postcards from 1910 through 1927, about 50 in all, that I thought I had gotten rid of years ago. Ebay here they come. I love these old attic finds. It's like finding lost treasures.

Thanks for looking D P S B

Attachments

• 88 MD 001.jpg
    88 MD 001.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 802
  • 88 MD 002.jpg
    88 MD 002.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 797
Upvote 0
SB congrats on relocating some lost treasures. 8) It might be interesting to go back to some of those places after 20 years and see if you can find some stuff you might have missed.

I'm with stoney there. Just to see what all the extra experiance and newer equipment can offer!

Always love finding stuff like that!

Have fun,
Salvager

I did that in 2006 and I still pulled out some silver and other goodies. It was fun. And you know what. I will most likely return to them again
cause no place is hunted out.

;D Yeah tresures can hide everywhere! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back