Found Ladies Diamond Tennis Bracelet Today

Oilfield Trash

Tenderfoot
Dec 31, 2009
Coden, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500; A 'BIG' magnet ;)
Hi All,

Found a Ladies diamond tennis bracelet today...sure was nice. May or maynot be real but now I understand what all the enthisiasm's about. See I'm new at MD'ing and this is my first 'real' significant find. Wife's happy too and for me, thats what its all about. Oh, and of course she's having it cleaned and appraised...*LOL*

Thanks for your time and for looking...

HH

-Oilfield Trash-

Attachments

• bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 1,970
Upvote 0
A very nice score, hope it real :icon_thumleft:
Any karat markings on the gold ?

HH Ace villa-V

Nice find :thumbsup: Welcome to TNet

Welcome to Tnet. Nice find. You got it, that is what it's all about. The fun is in the hunting, but the joy is in the sweet finds.
:icon_sunny: HH in 2010 :icon_sunny:

Yep, looks like I'm going to have to come over there, and go with you. Sure glad to see you make such a good find this early in the game. Sets you on fire doesn't it. It almost makes it worth your while doesn't. Congradulations.....

yes you get a great buzz for sure when you get a good find...well done and welcome to t/n...

Now that's a pretty find, hope it's the real thing...your wife will soon find out, but regardless she'll be happy to wear it.

BTW...

welcome53 (3).jpg

Attachments

• welcome53 (3).jpg
    welcome53 (3).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,780
Way to go, hooked for life after a find like that. Best of luck in the future.

Congrats on the great find, and welcome to TNET. I have a feeling that yours will turn out to real. I've never made a significant jewelry find in the places I detect. For me the thrill is usually in unearthing an old coin or relic. That rush that follows a nice discovery will last me for days. Hope you have plenty of additional "significant" finds this year!

Hi All,

Well, the wife took it to a pawn shop today and they told her the stones weren't diamonds after all :( but that it was silver :icon_thumleft: ....she thinks it's still pretty though and she say's that she loves it so......

Mean while, I'll keep 'pluggin' along and who knows..... (pun intended) :laughing7:

HH

Oilfield Trash

Old River said:
Yep, looks like I'm going to have to come over there, and go with you. Sure glad to see you make such a good find this early in the game. Sets you on fire doesn't it. It almost makes it worth your while doesn't. Congradulations.....

Congratulations :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back