Nov 2, 2005
Cape Coral, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, GP Extreme, Tesoro sand shark

Attachments

• Found awhile back.JPG
    Found awhile back.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 482
Google woodmen of the world.I have a coin tester that I found with the same design on it (kinda).Here's a photo-tell me if you think it looks close......

Attachments

• WOODSMEN-1.jpg
    WOODSMEN-1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 460
  • WOODSMEN-2.jpg
    WOODSMEN-2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 452
  • WOODSMEN-1.jpg
    WOODSMEN-1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 456
  • WOODSMEN-2.jpg
    WOODSMEN-2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 451
Upvote 0
I looked again at your photo.At first I thought it had the initials N O W. Now I see it says W.O.W.,which definitely stands for woodmen of the world.Cool find

Upvote 0
Btw- it's looks like part of a watch fob(just a guess) and welcome to the forum!! Looking forward to your posts.-diggummup

Upvote 0
Thanks everyone.....I'm sure you are right, goggled it and got some info......thanks for the warm welcome here too.
This Sunday I am getting a personal tour of the ghost town of Johnson Az. It's never been hunted ...the town had about 2000 people there and all that stands is the Jail....My friends family have owned the property for over 50 years and no one has been allowed to hunt it at all.....Yippee!!! He's also bringing me to an area where he used to find gold nuggets as a kid. ;D
Tom

Upvote 0
ZumbroKid said:
Is it a lumberjack token?
Sort of-From the lttle i've read,it was like a fraternal org. or society.Kind of like Elks or Moose or Shriners.Is that you free? I 've been busy so i'm not caught up on the forum here lately.If it is you,it's good to see you back! :) ;)-take care!

Upvote 0
That is a really nice medallion! Has a unique shape & design which adds interest.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back