Found in the paper!! Me :)

BugsyDiggs

Aug 13, 2013
Heard some people at work saying I was in the paper and I remember this lady takin pictures while we were talking to her last week. so I made the paper I guess :)

image-3516391536.jpg

I'm the standing guy and my brother and law is finding the goods. ( a pop tab ) lol pretty cool though. Story is a little messed up I don't think I ever found a gun cover?? But I did find 1/2 a toy gun that day maybe ??

Upvote 9
You should sue for publishing your picture without permission... :laughing7: Cool, your famous now !! 8-)

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

oh man, now the IRS knows your face. They'll be wanting their cut of all your clad

I like the headline Metal Detectives... Seems to give us more acceptability than the monicker "digger"!

Did the reporter ask you how many times a day you said boom baby? ;)

WTG!

You should carry a copy with you when out asking for permissions. You can show them the clipping and tell them you're not just some run of the mill detective.

Great way to get permission: "I am a Metal detective working on a cold case... " if they press you for more info, "sorry that is classified!":laughing7:

You should sue for publishing your picture without permission... :laughing7: Cool, your famous now !! 8-)

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

You can not sue unless a photo of yourself is published, without permission, as an advertisement selling a product.

Thx guys pretty cool that we made the paper. I did like the caption " metal detectives" sounds dignified. And didn't make it sound like we were dirt hackers too ,to tick people off. as we try to leave no marks where we dig. Reality show might suck as yesterday all i found was 96 cents and a cheap ring I was at the same beach though.

Thx for posting and looking :)
Keep diggin!!!!

Awesome! Congrats on the press. :thumbsup:
-MM-

Thx guys pretty cool that we made the paper. I did like the caption " metal detectives" sounds dignified. And didn't make it sound like we were dirt hackers too ,to tick people off. as we try to leave no marks where we dig. Reality show might suck as yesterday all i found was 96 cents and a cheap ring I was at the same beach though.

Thx for posting and looking :)
Keep diggin!!!!
Reality shows are fake! You would be solving crimes every outing! "Boom!"

Awesome! A very positive spot light for the hobby! Thank you guys! :hello2:

Now if we..could..j.u.st .SQUEEEEZE ....your..heads..back toooo...normal, whew! You can put your hat back on! Just kidding! :laughing7:

You can not sue unless a photo of yourself is published, without permission, as an advertisement selling a product.

in Pennsylvania it's against the law to take a picture of someone without their consent PERIOD. You don't even need to publish it. You can get fined for having a picture on your memory card. Also, an advantage from this is that photo editors to Pennsylvania newspapers are in demand. If you can use PhotoShop well you can get a job blurring out the delirious people in the background

in Pennsylvania it's against the law to take a picture of someone without their consent PERIOD. You don't even need to publish it. You can get fined for having a picture on your memory card. Also, an advantage from this is that photo editors to Pennsylvania newspapers are in demand. If you can use PhotoShop well you can get a job blurring out the delirious people in the background

If someone told you that, they are wrong. You had better read deeper into the law.

Last edited:
That newspaper could use a proof reader. "jewellery"??

if she didn't get permission - how did she get their names for the blurb underneath...logic....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back