Found great CW site

B

born2md

Upvote 0
sorry about the mxt. i hope you can get it back up and running soon so you can get out there and find some stuff! good luck with it!

Too bad about the metal detector being on the mend. Now, I know a guy with 3 detectors and loves to hunt Civil War Relics. Where are ya located?? ;D

DM

:P Dang! Hope you can get back there soon!

Nana :)

Oh yea, I will be back today with my trusty old Tesero cutlas. This site is so awsome I dreamed about it last night. I dreamed that when I went back today people were everywhere MD'ing and digging. I tell you it was a nightmare. lol

Just got back from the spot, what a disappointment, the vouchers beat me to it. I found 4 modern cartrages and an ole horse shoe nail. I know this site has been picked clean because there wasn't even any trash, non, zippo, clean.

I would say dont write it off just yet. It will just take more detailed research/examination. I went to a site I was told was picked clean, but 7 cannon ball fragments and 1 bullet and musket ball later.. Granted not the finds I see posted on here, but finds none the less. I think they are great and will be going back.

Frank

I may go back to it some day but here in Georgia we have so many sites still not worked, I think I'm going to hunt for some other locations I've researched.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back