Found but what is it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArDirtSlinger

Mar 13, 2014
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP deus; MI-6 pinpointer, TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator Piranha
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A friend of mine found this while doing prep work for his new house foundation.. Any ideas?? artifact.jpgphoto-1.JPG

When holding it and looking straight on it looks like an ancient representation of the sun..looks to be man made 2 rings close together around the dome with flames of a sort radiating from the center

Cool peice... I'm going to take a shot at it and guess that it might be an impression of the interior of sea urchin.

I have researched 100's of Sea Eurchin pics online and This is no sea eurchin. Im thinking it was hand carved and maybe petrified wood.. Its as big as my hand and stands atleast 4" tall when laying flat ..the dome on the top is 1' to 1 1/4' in diameter Also whats up with the different colorations..I count 3 without trying

So this is the piece you were talking about when you took this information and transferred it with an attitude on to a completely different thread so you could yell at me huh you might want to take a moment and read treasurenet rules

Just to humor you I'll give you an example of what I was thinking when I made the comment.
Keep in mind there's many different variations of these creatures.
The peice in the photo above is not petrified wood of any kind.. Are you going to jump all over Jon Stewart for thinking its a concretion?

ForumRunner_20140510_185126.png

Last edited:
not even close...wheres. the dome...its to concentric.. and all one color,,and it looks to me to be sand dollar not an eurchin

Look buddy I'm not here to answer your questions I only took the time to give a guess and make a comment take it or leave it your attitude is uncalled for and childish

youre wrong and im being childish....maybe you should show just a little humilaty and not be so quick with your opinions just so you can post more than the next guy?? All I'm saying

Nice fossil. ...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

"And you are who? " The guy looking for real answers

Last edited:
both of you calm down. Is a fossil cast or concretion? I have no clue. Its definitely worth keeping. But you are both acting like children

Thread is locked..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back