Found an IHP today…my 51st!

40 Rounds

Nov 26, 2016
Iowa
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO, EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My first post in October 2020 was finding my first Indian head penny/cent. Today I found my 51st. My first one was 1902 and todays was 1902…lol! I don’t care though. I love finding these coins. Several people in that first post said congrats and hopefully many more to follow. I don’t know if 51 is considered a lot in under 3 years but I love this hobby! My only regret is I wish I started sooner!

Attachments

• IMG_5173.jpeg
    IMG_5173.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5175.jpeg
    IMG_5175.jpeg
    626.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5178.jpeg
    IMG_5178.jpeg
    778.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5179.jpeg
    IMG_5179.jpeg
    853.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Upvote 24
My first post in October 2020 was finding my first Indian head penny/cent. Today I found my 51st. My first one was 1902 and todays was 1902…lol! I don’t care though. I love finding these coins. Several people in that first post said congrats and hopefully many more to follow. I don’t know if 51 is considered a lot in under 3 years but I love this hobby! My only regret is I wish I started sooner!
Im just about one year in and I only have 3, so youve got me beat! Nice work, hopefully I can catch up.

Great job! Yes, that’s pretty good.

I think one of the members here posted that they had found over 1,000 Indian head pennies since beginning the hobby. One or a million, it's the enjoyment of the hobby that counts

51 Indians in three years is a boat load. I have only found 70 in 27 years. Hopefully you are or will find silver from the era of the Indians.

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back