63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is mostly for Hefty1 as this one looks a lot better than the one I made out at his claim but shoot, I had to fake an oven and keep adding wood to the fire to make that one. This one was kinda pretty so thought I'd share it. Hope none of us types that need a gold fix get PO'd at me for foolin ya!
.........63bkpkr

198_9837_2.JPG

Upvote 0
This is mostly for Hefty1 as this one looks a lot better than the one I made out at his claim but shoot, I had to fake an oven and keep adding wood to the fire to make that one. This one was kinda pretty so thought I'd share it. Hope none of us types that need a gold fix get PO'd at me for foolin ya!
.........63bkpkr

View attachment 738828

I was hoping to see a big nugget you found man . What the hell is
that ? A biscuit ? ...... pancake ? ........ cornbread ?
Maybe some kinda California pot roast ? ;D

I was expecting a "chicken Mc-Nugget"

Looks like a big nugget of salmon haha:). Seriously though, what is that?

Looks like sourdough bread.

Pville came closest as it is a double loaf of bread of course. The cutting board is 14.5" long and the full sized dinner plate is 10.75" in diameter. Totally home made except this time I did not knead it on my overturned A51 sluice box like I did at Hefty1's claim. Does it taste good, yum! The container to the right of the picture is 6.75" tall and is fresh juiced vegetables and an apple. Of course to the far left of the picture is a 'tiny' wedge of French Brie. Dinner anyone?.......63bkpkr

198_9842.JPG198_9844.JPG

Give me a stick of butter and I could eat the whole thing :tongue3:

It is knda big Goodguy so it might take two sticks but then you should talk with your doctor first to make sure you do not clog up your arteries. I'm finding it goes down quite well with the soft cheese. It has a really nice texture and taste as I modified the regular recipe as I added the following items: 1 cup oat flour, 7 ground almonds, a tablespoon of ground flax seeds and a 1/4 cup of yellow corn meal and then I kneaded it for way longer than it called for and let it rise to its hearts content for the last rising. Not your typical prospectors fare but they would have gobbled it up after a hard day on the long toms......63bkpkr

Ok cheese it is ;D

Let the Brie come up to room temp and it spreads real easy..........

:laughing7: :BangHead: :laughing9:i have mix emotions after see this lol its hilarious but i had my hopes up for seeing gold lol thank you for the giggle

NJnuggetpirate

Thank you for the kind good hearted reply as I was leery of messing with someones desire to see some gold at this time of year. There have been a few other posts that have 'teased' the group and they've been some really good ones at that.

Have fun, Keep smiling...............63bkpkr

lol its fine lol i would think most ppl would be the same its not always about the yellow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back