Found a nice honey hole today

nuggetmann

Sep 16, 2018
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys. I just got back from my dive and I think I may be on to something. This could be a good spot to find some real goodies. Check out what I pulled out of the water today. Yeah it's mostly trash but unique trash that points to the right direction of a good hunting spot. What do you think?

IMG_7353.jpg IMG_7354.jpg IMG_7355.jpg IMG_7356.jpg IMG_7357.jpgIMG_7358.jpg

The unopened beer was funny to me. I wish I could see that boaters face when he dropped it overboard.

If you're interested in more of my interesting water hunts, click over to my page and watch some videos. I post twice a week. Thanks a bunch.

CLICK HERE FOR SOME VIDEOS

Upvote 8
nice finds

Dude Im gonna need that figurine thing I collect those lol. Looks like a great spot if you found all that theres gotta be tons more, rings coins ect. thanks for sharing it hope to see some more cool posts from ya Tommy

There should be some goodies hidden there...now go find them! :occasion14:

Really Diverse And Cool Finds! Congrats!

Is that a Buda?

That plate is part of a 4 set from Walmart my gf pointed them out yesterday lol. How was the beer?

I appreciate you getting all that stuff out of the waterway. Each year, our county has an annual creek cleanup called "Rivers Alive". Over the years, I've seen all kinds of crazy items collected from the bottom and banks. One year, an 1880s whiskey flask was found in mint condition that had President Grover Cleveland's image on the side.

that is a good dive spot i got a spot where a lot of people partaaay and i have found a few full ones myself five more and u got a six pack congrats

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back