found a new pinpointer.

B

Brush Creek

Attachments

• Pin Pointer.jpg
    Pin Pointer.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 904
I be interested in how effective it is, $40 is pretty inexpensive compared to most models

Looks good. Let us know what ya think after a few hunts.

artzstuff1 said:
I think I had A PAIR OF ZIRCON ENCRUSTED TWEEZERS ONCE!!!!
While riding along the border on a pigmy pony ?

Let us know how it performs in the field. Every time I look at your Avatar it reminds me of my mother-in-law's boyfriend. :laughing7: But today I think I've seen that character in a Tool video or some such. What gives?

Ok... I'm confused. I thought "today's finds" was for things that you found while metal detecting. Did you find this out in the field or did you just happen to buy it? If it is the latter, I really wish people would stop using the today's finds forum to list things they've bought, thought of, or ran into in the mall. There are plenty of other sections for those types of posts.

And now I'm headed back to crabbyville... :wink:

looks interesting;
where did you find it, type of store I mean. at 40 dollars I might be able to splurge
and get one.

like I said looks interesting. Stan...

Let us know how it works, that sounds like my price range and sure could use one.

Well is anyone going to post on how it worked? I'm sure interested in finding out! Might get one myself if any good or go to Harbor Freight. Thanks

Works, But not as good as a White's or a good pistol probe.
It hase tone and lights up.
it will find dirt incrusted penny in your diggings.
the little wizard still beats it for power though.
It looks cool blue light and fancy modern look will impress the girls.
Fits easyly in the pocket.
I'll most likely keep using it for finding the hideing coins in my pile of dirt.
I'll give it a 5 out of a score of 10.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back