Found a new location

clump63

Mar 1, 2005
central Indiana
Asked a nieghbor if I could hunt an old house that he owns across the street and got the ok. Sunday so far and about an hour today before the rain ran me off. Found a 1908 indian head penny just off the back porch, a football medalion under a bush in the front yard, not sure what kind of metal it is but came out from 6 inches looking shiney. Also a dimestore spider ring and four wheats. Looking forward to my day off tommorrow if Big rig will quit doing his Indiana rain dance, lol.

Attachments

• P4120006.JPG
    P4120006.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 334
  • P4120007.JPG
    P4120007.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 335
Upvote 0
Excellent work!!

Nice finds clump, I think the football was part of a key chain that they sold back in the 60's

Wow I like those finds! Keepm comin, keepa postin,keepa swingin,keepa diggin! Good detecting my friend!

Great finds!!!
That IH looks to be in great shape... With all the wheaties and the IH, there should be some silver...
Good Luck & Happy Hunting~

When I seen that it was a 1908 the first thing that popped in my head was the mint mark. Not this time though, maybe the next one.

Hey, Clump
Great stuff and the Indian head is nice. Never found one yet but im working on it. I lke the Football too. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back