Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know my threads are not very exciting. Mostly, just clad. But, I know many out there are wishing they could even see the ground. Let alone dig!

I'll be there too, shortly. So, enjoy a bit thru my posts. Don't know how long I can keep it up.

IMG_20240112_155323.jpg
IMG_20240112_155359.jpg
IMG_20240112_155439.jpg
IMG_20240112_155410.jpg

I would love to have more/better to share but it is, what it is.

In any case, stay warm!

And thanks for peeking!

Attachments

• IMG_20240112_155439.jpg
    IMG_20240112_155439.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 17
Upvote 31
Thanks. Had a snowstorm last weekend, then 2 inches of rain this past Tuesday, and now rain again tonight. I haven't been out since before the storm last Saturday. It's nice to see other people's finds. I plan on going out tomorrow, we'll see how muddy everything is. Temps supposed to start out about 54 and drop throughout the day with high winds. Have to get out, freezing temps and possibly more snow this coming week!

I know my threads are not very exciting. Mostly, just clad. But, I know many out there are wishing they could even see the ground. Let alone dig!

I'll be there too, shortly. So, enjoy a bit thru my posts. Don't know how long I can keep it up.

View attachment 2125725View attachment 2125726View attachment 2125727View attachment 2125729
I would love to have more/better to share but it is, what it is.

In any case, stay warm!

And thanks for peeking!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Got out yesterday and the only reason was to locate a home site that I searched for a few days ago! The winds were out of the north gusting about 35+ MPH and snow and rain felt like getting shot with a weak BB gun in the face!! Good thing was I located the home site! Now I have to wait on warmer weather, Congratulations on being able to get out and your recoveries!

Nice finds Wadi, I do like that pulley, the Colorado pin and the 63 Rosie. At least you can get out. We are 16 degrees with 8 inches of snow as I write this. We've been spoiled as far as our Winters have gone for the last few years.

Nice finds Wadi, I do like that pulley, the Colorado pin and the 63 Rosie. At least you can get out. We are 16 degrees with 8 inches of snow as I write this. We've been spoiled as far as our Winters have gone for the last few years.
Thanks!
Absolutely true. I've been more than a little aware that I've been able to hunt almost all winter long, the last couple years.

WhadIfind, we're in the same boat. It's going to freeze hard in a couple days.
During the summer I have to do shade hopping. During the winter, sun hopping. 🤷‍♂️

My hand is up saying I would like to be out the way you were! Thanks for the virtual hunt results. They are nice to see as the sleet and freezing rain come down onto the snow on top of the frozen ground and I sit in the warm house looking out.

Nice finds and a silver! I'm in Alabama and we have snow and ice coming in with a low of 8 degrees and high of 26 on Monday. Stay warm!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back