? for GPAA members

rickchittum

Greenie
Dec 2, 2008
i have been a member for 3 years plus. I have only been to one meeting but the membership is more than getting the book and places to go. it is strength in numbers it is the respect we get with being a member when it comes to asking for permission to access land privately owned. they can look up the organization and see what we are about.
i love the magazine, the clothing is of good quality they are great people if you ever need to ask a question. being a member lets you on there forum as well and i plan on getting to Alaska in two years for a vacation.

I say do it and if you dont like it dont renew but i believe you will if you even use just the guide and read the magazine.

much AU to you

Axgar

If you are starting out in prospecting,join the GPAA.You will learn tons at no additional cost.They are a great organization.Try to find a local chapter to join,always free and you don't have to be in the GPAA to join a chapter.I've been a member for about 11-12 yrs.There is gold in every state.Try to go to one of the GPAA Gold Shows.

warsawdaddy said:
If you are starting out in prospecting,join the GPAA.You will learn tons at no additional cost.They are a great organization.Try to find a local chapter to join,always free and you don't have to be in the GPAA to join a chapter.I've been a member for about 11-12 yrs.There is gold in every state.Try to go to one of the GPAA Gold Shows.

The GPAA Gold Shows are great. You get a vial of gold dust just for showing up ( until they run out) and they have raffles on equipment and FREE seminars and a gold panning contest ( I came in third) and plenty of experts willing to share advice. Can't wait until they get within 200 miles of me again.

GG~

gf1978, I'm a member of the GPAA Matthews NC chapter. Our President lives in Kannapolis. Go to the GPAA web-site for chapters in NC and you will find info for our chapter. Matter of fact, we have an outing on 19-20 Sept. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

got gold said:
gf1978, I'm a member of the GPAA Matthews NC chapter. Our President lives in Kannapolis. Go to the GPAA web-site for chapters in NC and you will find info for our chapter. Matter of fact, we have an outing on 19-20 Sept. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

That's what I was looking for! Thanks for the info. I'm probably going to join so I can make some more prospecting partners and have some more places to go. Hopefully next time I need help it will be to carry all that GOLD! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back