1465675816680.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 1465675827240.jpg
    1465675827240.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 1465675838681.jpg
    1465675838681.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 84
I'm going to move this to today's finds i think its should be there not here sorry about that

Upvote 0
I kinda like the green one in the second pic, but in my opinion you paid about 25 too much for the lot

Upvote 0
LEt me ask... does the blue (cobalt) item (salt shaker) have "Cartier" on the bottom ?

Btw its missing the lid... errr cap even.

Upvote 0
Oh and not to be a smart as but... I kinda cant help it. :P

Have you heard of the invention called "Google" ?

Its an amazing little tool in which you can type what that jug says on it into a box and hit the enter key...

Just a suggestion. heh

Upvote 0
Ok... welp...
Pic 1 is a standard syrup jug... look its value up on ebay... this si a no brainer.
Pic 2 is a suger.. and should "glow" under blacklight.
Pic 3 is a "juicer" and "" "" "" ""
Pic 4 is a cobalt and sterling salt shaker missing its cap.

Upvote 0
Oh... and if you need values... The glass pieces are called "Vaseline glass".

Upvote 0
Well by what you guys are saying looks like i got suckered i didnt have my phone on me to google anything at the time I just need to learn to wait things out and not let my excitement get the better of me I'm still learning I'll make mistakes and admit them when I do but I do feel like a dummy to be honest for this one but I do like the uranium glass/vaseline glass both the juicer and shaker thing are

Upvote 0
Well by what you guys are saying looks like i got suckered i didnt have my phone on me to google anything at the time I just need to learn to wait things out and not let my excitement get the better of me I'm still learning I'll make mistakes and admit them when I do but I do feel like a dummy to be honest for this one but I do like the uranium glass/vaseline glass both the juicer and shaker thing are

Not suckered.
You just paid what I consider close to retail price... more like a bit over IMO.
The jug is worth at least ten bucks without me even looking it up to the right person. (at least 5)
And the same goes for the Vaseline glass pieces.
As far as the shaker goes...
If not sterling then worthless without the cap... maybe 1-2 bucks to someone who wants it for some odd ball reason.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back