Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to my mid century abandoned ball diamonds and found five silver coins today. That's eleven silver coins in three consecutive trips!

Again, not very old silvers but fun anyway! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494367963.112581.jpg

Upvote 15
You've been killing it!....congrats!

Sweet! You aren't done yet either. Probably as much off the field as on it from the kids that wandered off and played in the areas around the field while siblings played ball. Good luck on the next trip.

don't have to be old to be sweet, and that is sweet:hello2:

That sounds like a great spot and I see you're digging the nickel signals.....may there be a gold or two among all the nifty silvers?? Thanks for sharing and HH ALL.

Nice Finds, Congrats!

That sounds like a great spot and I see you're digging the nickel signals.....may there be a gold or two among all the nifty silvers?? Thanks for sharing and HH ALL.

I sure hope there's some gold to find, so yes I'm digging the nickel signals. However, a lot of area is so unbelievably littered with pulltabs ranging from 60-85. I've been ignoring those signals and just going for solid coin signals for now. Will take years to clear all the tabs and caps, but it will probably pay off!

Thanks everybody for the kind words!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back