Trembull

Jul 24, 2010
Oklahoma __ Y'All
Primary Interest:
Other
Fisher F75 Special Edition Metal Detector
Owner’s Manual
Rain and Dust covers
Fisher Headphones with volume adjustment (brand new)
Fisher Pinpointer (never opened)
Fisher baseball cap
Kellyco Napsack (includes towel with ringholder & a recovery pouch)

I was given this brand new detector at a cancer benefit held for me in November of 2012.
TreasureWorks - Mad4wrecks (Tom Gidus) Cookout/Fundraiser - TreasureWorks Forum
I never opened it, thinking I would need to sell it to raise money for medical bills. At the urging of friends, I recently opened & assembled the detector and used it once for 30 minutes before determining this was not the detector for me. So I am selling it to pay bills, as I should have done all along.
I am selling this new Fisher F75 Special Edition detector for $825.00 plus FREE shipping. Contact Tom @ [email protected]

Pictures at: [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/48007091@N06/[/URL]

Last edited:
Is the one in the pictures yours....if so it is not a LTD.....is yous black?

Looks like the reg. F-75 They sell for around $950.00 new

It IS the Fisher F75 SPECIAL EDITION LTD. It is brand new. What is says on the box is what it is.

Last edited:
It IS the Fisher F75 SPECIAL EDITION LTD. It is brand new. What is says on the box is what it is.
It does not say LTD on box...and the one in pictures is F75 Special edition.....not the LTD.

Gold shaft is the standard F75 -Black shaft is the LTD. The boxes are confusing because they called them SE on both the standard and the LTD. In addition to shaft color, confirmation of model can be determined by going into the menu and looking at the modes. There is no boost mode on the standard F75.

Either one are great machines!

Wayne

My bad! Thank you for the education guys. It's confusing with the several editions available all under the F75 name. (or I just have chemo brain) Trembull will either delete this thread or edit and to reflect the changes and the new, lower price. Regards, Tom

My bad! Thank you for the education guys. It's confusing with the several editions available all under the F75 name. (or I just have chemo brain) Trembull will either delete this thread or edit and to reflect the changes and the new, lower price. Regards, Tom
Still worth a pretty penny.....take it easy....and get BETTER.....best wishes....

UPDATED !!

Fisher F75 Special Edition Metal Detector
Owner’s Manual
Rain and Dust covers
Fisher Headphones with volume adjustment (brand new)
Fisher Pinpointer (never opened)
Fisher baseball cap
Kellyco Napsack (includes towel with ringholder & a recovery pouch)

I was given this brand new detector at a cancer benefit held for me in November of 2012.
TreasureWorks - Mad4wrecks (Tom Gidus) Cookout/Fundraiser - TreasureWorks Forum
I never opened it, thinking I would need to sell it to raise money for medical bills. At the urging of friends, I recently opened & assembled the detector and used it once for 30 minutes before determining this was not the detector for me. So I am selling it to pay bills, as I should have done all along.
I am selling this new Fisher F75 Special Edition detector for $825.00 plus FREE shipping. Contact Tom @ [email protected]

Pictures at: [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/48007091@N06/[/URL]

No big deal. Fisher should have their family jewels put in a vise for the name confusion they created. It's a advertizing nightmare.

tabman

would you trade for a garrett at pro with 8.5x11 and 5x8 coils plus 100 dollars?

The Fisher F75 is still for sale. (Last buyer's check bounced). Price reduced to $800.00. I will consider a trade for a White’s Surf PI Dual Field metal detector.

Tom ([email protected])

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back