❎ SOLD Fisher 1266X

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro (2), Makro Racer 2, Garrett AT Pinpointer (2)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have a Fisher 1266X w/8" coil that was completely gone over and refurbished ("tuned", cleaned, new connectors, etc.) recently if anyone's interested. These are legendary relic hunting machines and VERY hard to come by these days. I'll sacrifice mine for $300, plus $25 shipping to the lower 48. Includes set of Fisher headphones. I have the original manual as well. A solid unit. These typically go for around $500 on eBay.

fisher1.jpgfisher2.jpgfisher3.jpgfisher4.jpgfisher5.jpg

Love to have this machine. Wish I had the money. Had one years ago and absolutely loved it for relic hunting.

Love to have this machine. Wish I had the money. Had one years ago and absolutely loved it for relic hunting.

The gentleman who got me into relic hunting a number of years ago has been relic hunting here in the Shenandoah Valley since the 1970's. Though he uses some other machines too, the 1266X is still his default unit. He owns several of them. It is a great machine, but I simply need to thin down my herd a bit.

Do you still have this detector? Im interested Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back