FIRST WHEATIE

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got my performance coil today for my ace 250 go out in the yard a yard i have already pulled 1.25 out of in pennies not out there for 3 minutes and i get a hit on a hole i already pulled some coins out of and wouldnt you know it i check it again and there it was my first wheatie its really chewed up cant make out a date but still an awesome find for me:headbang:

Upvote 0
ha ha if only it were a lil more pretty

Check under the wreath for V. B. D. Well done!! :icon_thumleft:

the 1st one was hard to find for me to,2,000+ later,not so much.its always the 1st typ coin that is hard to get

well i can mark that off the list now onto the next buffalo nickels,barber dime ,indian heads you know that stuff lol

its too mangled and worn i can just make out a wheat outline

Kudos!
That's how it starts, soon you will want more.
And more, and more, and more.
A worn Buffalo, a dateless standing Liberty Quarter, these are the joys that await you!
Kinda like copper-crack!
Now go and show it to everyone you know, I mean everyone, till they openly hate you.
Another part of the joy of detecting!
Carl

Ha ha I think my girlfriend already does I wake up and all I can think is where to go and go to sleep thinking the same im driving her crazy

Ha ha I think my girlfriend already does I wake up and all I can think is where to go and go to sleep thinking the same im driving her crazy

She's dragging you down man.
Or just get up before she does.
Then make a big breakfast for both of you, maybe some arranged flowers on the table, eat both breakfasts, (You need the energy to detect),
grab the flowers to bribe a nice little old lady to gain permission to detect her 150 year old yard, then steal the car, come home late,
and tell her you were out drinking.
Works every time, been single for years!

Carl

Congrats on your first wheatie!

She's dragging you down man.
Or just get up before she does.
Then make a big breakfast for both of you, maybe some arranged flowers on the table, eat both breakfasts, (You need the energy to detect),
grab the flowers to bribe a nice little old lady to gain permission to detect her 150 year old yard, then steal the car, come home late,
and tell her you were out drinking.
Works every time, been single for years!

Carl

ha ha that sounds like a sure fine winning plan there lol

Sounds like you already have it bad, Congrats on the first wheat and good hunting....

I love finding Wheaties...leads me to believe that there is silver around too. BTW Curbdiggercarl's avatar is creepy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back