First Wheatie, dime, misc.

treasure_lady

Jan 17, 2005
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Went to the fairgrounds again today for a little while. Found my first wheatie 1956, my first dime..new 1996, a play dime (says thin dime, play coin), 4 clad pennies, a pair of legs (from some toy man!) :D, watch case back, a zipper pull, a curtain hook, plus varies misc. and unknowns. Started to snow briefly..thankfully stopped! Had fun..hope everyone else got out to hunt for a bit today!

Attachments

• fridayup.JPG
    fridayup.JPG
    6.1 KB · Views: 193
Upvote 0
is this a cool hobby or what! you never know what your next find will be. alot of hobbies can become uninteresting because you know what will happen.but this one you never know what will happen,is this next signal a gold ring?barber coin? etc.
keep up the finds and above all keep having fun!

bigrig

My family probably thinks I'm nuts sending them photos of coins, nails, junk and my one ring find...but I'm having a blast! It's good for my health..physical and metal..I mean mental... ;D so I'm going to enjoy it as long as I'm able to! Happy Hunting everyone!

Great start! Too darn cold here for me today. Glad you're off to a start and you'll see more by spring! Have fun!

Fun finds TL. Hope you had a blast hunting today. Does Nugget get to go along too? Looks like your getting tuned in to your MD for the upcoming nugget shooting season. Practice, practice, practice! ;) HH~CO2

No Colorado.. I'm not taking Nugget with me.. I would have to take him on a leash and he would have me and the metal detector in knots! :) He's a bit too curious and would want to go and check out every smell and I don't think I would get much detecting done. :-\
I'm ready.. so ready for spring!

Congrats on your finds, keep at it on the fairgrounds you will find some good stuff as well. I unfortunately have not been able to get out in the past few days as I have been sick. Hoping to get out later today or tomorrow if the rain holds off.

:)GREAT FINDS FUNNY IF YOU THINK ABOUT EVERY PIECE EVEN WHAT WE CALL TRASH AND JUNK HAS A HISTORY.THINK WHAT PEOPLE WILL THINK 200 YEARS FROM NOW WHEN THEY FIND AN OLD ALUM. PULL TAB ,OR POP TOP WOW CAN YOU BELIVE PEOPLE REALLY USE TO USE THESE.

Hey TL, just get that hound used to the scent of money and he can detect along with you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back