First Time Out

undergrounddrew

Jan 16, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Technetics G2 Fisher F75 Black, Minelab 3030,Minelab X-Terra 705 and more!!!
Finally had a break in the weather and found some time at home to try out my Fisher 1236 x2.

I found a Hot Wheel (newer), a childs ring with two hearts and two rhinestones (does that count as a first ring find?) . Eight Pull Tabs. A beer can top, a bullet, a bit of wire and 3 nails. All in about an hour and a half.
Got cold, got muddy....had a ball.
If there are any 1236 X2 users that can offer free advice to help me up the Learning curve, I would sure appreciate it!
Camera is out of commission at the moment, will be back up very soon. I will post todays finds as well as the coming treasures! This is a great forum.

Upvote 0
Picked one out for the unclaer a couple Christmas season's ago, a fantastic machine. But I still own it's predecessor, the 1235X so I haven't got one yet. Just put together a fewitems on the ground, play with the settings in your yard until you are comfortable with pinpointing, target separation and id'ing such as it is. Have fun and practice around the yard until you're comfortable. It's a quick read if I remember and will let you know whenever you get near a coin, let alone over it.

Good for you! I hope you get some feedback that supports your knowledge base. Happy hunting! :D

Welcome to the forum and the hobby...dont know anything about the 1236x2 but I love the fisher product...best of luck and use it as much as you can...HH...Don

Congrats on your first ring. Sounds like you had a good day. Welcome to the forum and Happy Hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back