• image-3758610399.jpg
    image-3758610399.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 169
Upvote 8
Congrats on that first silver :icon_thumleft:

Congrats, you got the bug now!!! ha lol

Nice find!

Congrats! feels good to hit silver.

before cleaning silver, always look up the value of the coin first, or you may do more harm than good. Anyways just get a small amount of baking soda and make a paste with a little water and rub it on the coin between your fingers and it will clean right up

before cleaning silver, always look up the value of the coin first, or you may do more harm than good. Anyways just get a small amount of baking soda and make a paste with a little water and rub it on the coin between your fingers and it will clean right up
I agree. Be careful with the valuable silver coins... but average ones with silver melt value can be cleaned in several ways.

I looked this one up and it doesn't seem that valuable. I think I will try out the baking soda trick. I'm so excited about this find!

Nice find! First silver coin finds are awesome!! They are all great but your first is something special, if it doesn't have much value I would put it in a coin flip and keep it forever!

Congrats on the Washington! Happy Hunting.

Thanks coin shooter! Maybe I will clean it up and save it. Thanks for the responses guys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back