FIRST SILVER!!!

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Sorry no pics, but my laptop died on the way to a VA appointment. I took my daughter and a friend to our little tot lot to eat bannana splits I bought them as a reward for cleaning out my musty storm shelter. Due to back pain, I was only able to hunt for twenty minutes. I found a few clad pennies, and got a weird beep. I found this ugly, gaudy, heavy bracelet. I figured it was a fake kid bracelet. When I got home, I noticed in tiny numbers on the tooth of the clasp 925!

It weights about ten grams. SO finally, along with finding my first silver dime in a coinstar, I have finally found silver with my MD! Now, I just have to break the gold barrier. Since the Apache fair is currently going on, I plan on going tomorrow and searching around where the carnival rides are.....

As far as my back goes, I do have a herniated disc, and some disc degeneration. Evidently I also have arthritic changes uncommon in someone my age (31). The Army docs are still deciding what to do, but there is a strong possibility my military career is at an end. I am also fighting the depression that comes with being unable to do much around my house and my poor wife having to do so much for me. I will post as I am able, but my college classes start Wednesday.

Upvote 0
WTG on that silver bracelet. :icon_thumleft: I think you should search that ride and other areas and hope that you find some gold there, that would be some real good medicine.

WTG on the silver finds :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about the lumbago..you're blessed with a wife to help you like that. I'm sure I'm speaking for many of us here when I say "thank you" also for your military service, we salute you :icon_salut:

Nat

Congratulations on the silver find. :headbang: Sorry to hear about your back. Will keep you in our prayers.

hey my bud keep your chin up and let the demons in your mind i know what your going thru bud i deal with theam every night the va gives trasadone and lorsapane i served in viet nam war welcome home bro dont let it get to ok kansas coin hunter :hello2: :thumbsup:

I also found an iPod yesterday, and my kid found a five dollar bill! I then went on to find about another three bucks in clad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back