FIRST SILVER!

Congrats!! You beat me -- I haven't found any silver yet...

My first silver was a 51 Quarter followed by a 41. Both were and still are in great shape. I would'nt take a million dollars for either of them. Some like the idea of finding things worth alot of loot. Me, I'll take the weired targets or the " how did that get here" targets any day. I have several small earrings and earring backs that I've found when I know that my hunting buddies would not have. So I'm more proud of them than I am the diamond rings that I pulled from the beach. I always think when I find a target, that may never have been found if I had'nt found it. Good going, and congradulations on your first silver. It will always be the first but I hope it's not your last. Good luck & HH! Chris

Way ta go Johnny X !

;)

comfyinvermont said:
Hey Steven.? Congrats on the quarter.? The first one is always the hardest one to get...Lance

Boy, do I know that............... :-[

Congrats on your first. Someday I'll be writing about that same thing.

GL & HH,

Dugholes

Good find, I have not found silver in a long time,congrats !

Cool silver first, my first and only silver was a 1943 P War Nickle.

Keep @ it and HH!!

Thanks for all of the posts guys. and good luck to those who are still looking for thier first silver. I love how tight-knit our forum. We have a nice treasure hunting family here. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and HAPPY HUNTING!

STEVEN

I JUST GOT MY SECOND!!!!!!!

About 10 minutes ago I was out hunting and found a 1956 D quarter. They're coming now!

Thanks

Steven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 words, tree mend dous! Waht kind of site are you hunting? JIM

:-\ The Old section of a Grave Yard in front of my house. It was the only spot with some history in my small town that I could think of..

Thanks for the post.

Steven

My wife has an uncle that owns an old graveyard. More precisely it's on his property. I have hunted it once before finding a few wheats. Maybey I need to go back! Good finds are like good friends... hard to find but easy to lose. Cya. Chris

Thats great! Finding them quarters are always fun. ;D It is so hard to find them here that i have only found 10 in 12 years of detecting. ???

congrats
rustycoinUT

Thanks for the posts guys and keep your eyes on the ground! I'll keep posting my cemetery finds!

Steven

Way to go..... FIRST SILVER is SPECIAL Have ya tried up at Kane or thought about
crossing over into Brussels.....? Theres some old sites all around ya...! HH BRINK

Where you from brink? I'm actually in Fieldon.
I have to check into the surrounding towns but i've just started md'ing.

Thanks

Steven

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back