First Silver with the E-TRAC

RONC(OR)

Aug 28, 2006
Eugene ,OR
Detector(s) used
Etrac/ X-8-X-1/ /Excalibur 2/AuqaHog ~yayer
Only had an Hour to hunt went out with the E-trac .made a few changes I hunted in Quickmask con 2 fe 22 manual sens 22 - pitchhold- changed the pinpoint to sizing-adjusted threshold and played with threshold tone- maxed out variability-all and all A good short hunt - really liked the pinpoint icons Seems to be a keeper. also liked to see smart and Digital up at the same time. The merc was lying next to a piece of iron HH RonC

Attachments

• DSCN0332.JPG
    DSCN0332.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 638
  • DSCN0333.JPG
    DSCN0333.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 632
  • DSCN0334.JPG
    DSCN0334.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 609
Upvote 0
Nice coil. If you can clearly see the diagonal bands on the torch on the reverse it is higher value - yours is planely great shape. Your coin is Very Fine - Extra Fine . Great find!

SKD

beautiful finds RonC ! been looking at that new e-trac myself :thumbsup:

Detectingfreak said:
Thats amazing! How do you like the E-trac?
Still have not made up my mind got to get more time in on it . Going to the lake tomorrow and hunt the dry sand after I hunt the water I do like the digital and smart up at the same time . the pinpionting is alot better. time will tell HH RonC

Congrats on the Merc dime Ron :thumbsup:
Time will tell on the E-Trac....you might just grow to like it, especially if you start pulling a lot more silver from those plugs!! :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:
Was the depth you were getting more or less than your regular coil?
Good luck water hunting tomorrow. Gold Nuggets :icon_jokercolor:

That's great Ron! I have a feeling that your eTrac is gonna bring new life to some of the spots that we think we've hunted out!

Nice Merc Ron,
Tell me, I've never seen a Merc so corroded before.... or is that aquatic growth? It cleaned up well! TTC

TerryC said:
Nice Merc Ron,
Tell me, I've never seen a Merc so corroded before.... or is that aquatic growth? It cleaned up well! TTC
[/quoteTerry That is rust from be up close to a piece of iron that is my 2nd rusty silver this year HH RonC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back