Bhodge

Mar 1, 2005
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first ring....i'm on a ROLL....

in the last couple of weeks ive had beginners luck like never before for me. today proved to be another good day. I went to the same house I was at yesterday where I found the V nickel and 3 mercs. I only had an hour and a half today so I went pretty quick. The first target I dug was the little childrens ring. It is very tiny. I put it on my daughters hand and shes 3. It was a PERFECT fit. It says "sterling" inside the band. I suspect the ruby looking gem is fake. It does look old though. The next target I found was the 1917 Merc. I was seriously thinking theres no way a FOURTH merc in this yard. I also found two wheats 1916 and 1942. I also pulled the spoon or fork handle out next. "It says silver plate". The button looks silver but its so light that it has to be tin or aluminum albeit it looked old. Says "bulls eye" i think. So anyway Im extremely happy about the place and the owner was just as excited as I was with my finds. I am going back tomorrow ALL afternoon. I might try to hit up another house down 3 houses on the same street, if i get permission look for my posts tomorrow cause ALL of these houses are filled with treasure and as far as I can tell have NEVER been hunted. All are built around 1900-1920. Enjoy the pics.

Billy

Attachments

• ringfind.jpg
    ringfind.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 346
  • 1917 merc.jpg
    1917 merc.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 345
Upvote 0
Re: first ring....i'm on a ROLL....

welcome to the addiction. and welcome to the forrum.
Great Start!!!!! JYD...

Re: first ring....i'm on a ROLL....

Congrats on those Merc's and the ring. :hello2:
-MM-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back