65.3 KB · Views: 497
  • Almost Insitu.jpg
    Almost Insitu.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 500
  • Knife Scraper.jpg
    Knife Scraper.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 518
Upvote 0
nice find, do you have to wear polarized glasses to see into the water?

flintmel said:
nice find, do you have to wear polarized glasses to see into the water?

Funny you should mention Sunglasses I had never searched with sunglasses (till today seriously) & then I found this, wonder what I've been missing? ??? :BangHead: :D

I try to avoid the water but I have found stuff in very still water & shallow, this was moving with ripples is why I was surprised at finding this.
Thx

I only ask cause some of my diehard fishin buddies swear they can see the fish in a brook or creek if they're wearin they're polarized glasses so I was thinkin, maybe it would work lookin for rocks?

if you look in moving water a few times without sunglasses you will get used to finding stuff. i started out looking in moving water and couldnt find anything. Then i took a couple of points with me dropped em in the water and messed around with different situations, next thing you know i was finding them left and right

k1lla77 said:
if you look in moving water a few times without sunglasses you will get used to finding stuff. i started out looking in moving water and couldnt find anything. Then i took a couple of points with me dropped em in the water and messed around with different situations, next thing you know i was finding them left and right

That sounds like a good idea! I might try that...then again I would probably lose the points? lol :laughing7:

I use polarized sunglassess for fishing and they definately help to reduce glare on the surface of the water. That's worth trying out! Thanks

flintmel said:
I only ask cause some of my diehard fishin buddies swear they can see the fish in a brook or creek if they're wearin they're polarized glasses so I was thinkin, maybe it would work lookin for rocks?

There's no doubt about it, polarized sunglasses will give you a huge advantage for seeing into the water.

11KBP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back