Illinois
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
20231102_194718.jpg
20231102_194747.jpg

Hunted one of my sites today for a couple of hours that never fails to give up some sort of treasure or relics, the J.W.Denison token is a first for me on the obverse is says time check and 25 cents, I did a little research on it and I'm thinking it was a token from a lumber yard. The 1896 Indian was in fair shape for coming out of a field. This field did produce a 1810 half a few years ago so I hit I a few times in the fall thru spring time when the crops are out.

Upvote 14
View attachment 2113191View attachment 2113192
Hunted one of my sites today for a couple of hours that never fails to give up some sort of treasure or relics, the J.W.Denison token is a first for me on the obverse is says time check and 25 cents, I did a little research on it and I'm thinking it was a token from a lumber yard. The 1896 Indian was in fair shape for coming out of a field. This field did produce a 1810 half a few years ago so I hit I a few times in the fall thru spring time when the crops are out.
Love the token!

View attachment 2113191View attachment 2113192
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back