First mini-cache

no kiddin... When I was in Atlantic City, there were 12 quarters ( or there abouts ) still in a wrapper in the sand, caused my MD to overload, lol....

Now find a BIGGER ONE!!!!!

HH
Chiz
8)

I love it when a pile comes together... I heard about a fellow who found a Standing Liberty quarter, dug it up, and left the hole. Then he decided to go back and take a picture of the same spot, and found he had left a Buffalo nickel just lying there-- both coins were in the same hole! I always double-check my holes.

Found another small cache yesterday afternoon. I was searching at the local park swimming hole and found 3 more quarters wrapped in a $5 bill and a small pair of earrings. The earrings look like they are kinda cheap but nevertheless the caches are getting more valuable!!! I only had time to hunt there for about 20 min. before it came a downpour. Looks like the place has never been hunted before and I plan to go back very soon.

WTG I would gladly take a find like that :headbang: It's easy than looking for them one at a time :D

Sweet find, Yesterday I found 4 quarters,2 dimes and 3 pennies in the same hole. Must be in the air or something.

Pokerdad :icon_thumright:

That is easy gas money....Matt

Found an old cache about 2 years ago, here in S. Korea. Newest coin was in early 1800's, oldest 1670's. 70 coins total.....all
with the square hole in the middle. Almost went into shock. Great feeling......
Way to go....Now go out and find the old caches that must be there......and let us drool over your finds. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back