First Kennedy half of the yr!!!

cintisteve

Oct 29, 2006
West Chester Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's V3I,White's xlt,Fisher F4,Tesoro Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found my first Kennedy half of the yr. It's only my 2nd half I ever found.It is a bicentennial half. I also found a digging tool;copper pipe;2 trucks;my largest one I've found so far;and of course more clad!! First time for me at this park. Had a group of about 10 little one following me around for awhile too. They got real excited when they saw me dig the half.
Steve

Attachments

• P1011666.JPG
    P1011666.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 372
  • P1011667.JPG
    P1011667.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 369
Upvote 0
I just found my first Kennedy half of the year last weekend. It was actually a little disappointing considering where I found it. Was hoping it would be a token or something. Still fun.

Bob

Nice finds,

All half's sound great on the detector. Soon those keneddy's will turn into franklins and so forth.

HH Jer

I'm curious about something: I have found several Barber halves, six or seven Walkers and a Franklin, but never a Kennedy. Were they just not circulated as much? I used to see them in cash drawers, but never in the ground ???

Good find, I just found a Kennedy bicentennial half about 2 weeks ago.

Hey Steve they are a nice coin,found one in West Australia a couple of years ago, propably came from one of your visiting sailors,nice blokes and always welcome here. found it near a park close to the Wharves so i presume it came from one of the ships that was here on leave.

Do you guys have Dollar coins as well ???

;)Raoul

Attachments

• USA half dollar.jpg
    USA half dollar.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 157
Cool finds, congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back