Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had 2 hours Saturday before the snow arrived and 2 hours today while temps were in the 50's............

022018 Hunt.jpg

3 keepers from public parks. 1937 Buffalo, a nice old marble and...........I'm not a bullet guy, but could it be a Williams Cleaner or a Sharps .52??

Upvote 15
Great finds Chuck! :icon_thumright:

Nice finds! :occasion14:

MR WILLIAMS NEW GLASS EYE < NICE FINDS

Congratulations, I would have loved to have found that Buffalo nickel. If you donโ€™t mind me asking where are you from in Pa? I live just outside of Dubois. Dave

Congratulations, I would have loved to have found that Buffalo nickel. If you donโ€™t mind me asking where are you from in Pa? I live just outside of Dubois. Dave

Thanks Dave......I'm in Williamsport.

Awesome finds... Thought about going digging this morning but the radar said the window wasn't worth it so i went fishing at the pond in the neighborhood.

Awesome finds... Thought about going digging this morning but the radar said the window wasn't worth it so i went fishing at the pond in the neighborhood.

We had the same weather........and, there was no detecting for me today, either. But, on the bright side, I saw the fist robin of spring!!

Good hunt Chuck good way to start the year off I'm in MI so much snow and crappy weather I feel held hostage I don't mind the cold just the snow but its mostly melted yeeeeehaaa. Thanks for the great post!!!!!!!Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back