First hunt at new park. I

DetectorGuy73

Sep 18, 2022
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Minelab 540 and Nokta Pinpointer.
Hello on this Sunday. Was out yesterday in A new park area. Which larger than the old area I have hunted. But been driving by it for A while. Well I was very surprised when seeing it up close that the park is nice with kids playing area, baseball field and basketball court. The equipment using was Nokta Simplex, Nokta pinpointer, small digger. As you Can see not bad. But I will take it for first hunt of new area. It gave up a nice kids heart pendant, a 1943 nickel, three pennies 1982, 1985 and can't read last one. Lastly two dimes 2022 and 2019. The pendant rang up as 22 vdi on Simplex. Have a great day hunting.
20230416_111241.jpg

Upvote 19
Nice going and welcome to a very fine forum

Congrats on your silver war nickel those aren't really common to find.

Hello on this Sunday. Was out yesterday in A new park area. Which larger than the old area I have hunted. But been driving by it for A while. Well I was very surprised when seeing it up close that the park is nice with kids playing area, baseball field and basketball court. The equipment using was Nokta Simplex, Nokta pinpointer, small digger. As you Can see not bad. But I will take it for first hunt of new area. It gave up a nice kids heart pendant, a 1943 nickel, three pennies 1982, 1985 and can't read last one. Lastly two dimes 2022 and 2019. The pendant rang up as 22 vdi on Simplex. Have a great day hunting.
View attachment 2079216
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

View attachment 2079216
43 Nickel pretty cool.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back