First gold and silver for the year!

Bushido Dude

Dec 20, 2005
Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out solo the last 2 days and hunted a local park. The woodchips of the playground gave up a lot of clad ($5.31)and a few random buttons. Hunted the soccer field which proved to be better. Pulled 2 .925 chains (the bigger one was broken :-[ ) and a 1953-D rosie. Two 1956 wheaties also came out of the soccer field and this pretty, yet small, 10k ring. And another $2.27 in clad. So first gold and silver of the year woot woot, although, have been hunting for less than a week since the weather broke. Oh yea, almost forgot, the boyscout pin was a nice touch since I will be working for them this summer haha :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• finds1.jpg
    finds1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 637
  • finds2.jpg
    finds2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 638
  • finds3.jpg
    finds3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 638
Upvote 0
Nice going!
I'm gonna spend a few hunts digging nothing but those low tones.
HH

Good job! :icon_thumright: The trick is to find spots where alot of people gathered multiple times but didn't have much reason to bring aluminum can goods, and where consession stands only sold liquids in cups! :dontknow: There out there somewhere. :icon_pirat: HH!!

whats that thing to the right of the neckless that is shaped like a zero (0) with prongs on it?

Bushido Dude said:
No idea to be honest what that is. Looks to be 2 different metals. 4 prongs holding the two pieces together. Any ideas?
no idea but i found one just like it, i was thinking i could have held a small picture?

Congrats on the gold and silver brother! Dont you just love shiny stuff in the dark dirt!

CRACKBADGER

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back