First finds with the Ace 250

phxmark123

Apr 9, 2005
Sherman Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Well I am learning this new detector but I think I got it down. The last three times I searched and recognized a coin on the LCD screen, it was, with no trash. All the stuff in my yard, and I am not done. One nickel is a 1957, two years older than me. I see only better luck. Maybe tomorrow I'll venture down the street to the railroad tracks. Has anybody done RR track searching?

Attachments

• April 100.jpg
    April 100.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 359
Upvote 0
PHXMARK123, looks like your on your way!! Nice finds! I'm thinkin of getting a Ace 250 for my wife. Read an awful lot of good reviews, hardly any negative. I myself swing a Quattro. How do you like the Ace and was it easy for you to learn. Looks like you're gettin it down pretty quick!! HH 8)

Great start!

Find more, dig more, post more!

HH

Lonewolfe

cool digs! its always nice to find coinage! ive found silver! now im trying to find gold! wtg! H/H

Love the detector. simple to learn, just throw down some rings and coinage and practice a little while and BAM pinpointing and digging the coins. Going to hit a park and try out my new home made sand scooper also.

Attachments

• April 101.jpg
    April 101.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 347
Looks like some keepers. I recently searched around an old train station and found a few things. I'm researching old RR stops that are forgotten hoping to find a hot spot. Has to be treasure there for sure.

The car is a Hotwheels Pontiac Rageous....man I thought I knew Pontiacs and never heard of that one.

Now, that's what I would call a Holy Pot! Should do well with the sand. I was wondering though, do parks normally let folks do any digging whatsoever or it just safe to do surface only?

Good finds! Looks like you got the new detector down.
I've done some RR stations and tracks. Can be good, but be prepared for a lot of scrap metal peices.
Sorry, but i can't resist.
Is that a Goerge Foreman grill?

WTG! Happy Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back