First find

grunthead

Jun 18, 2005
Well the new cz 20 came this morning and had to sit there all day while I worked on the honey do list. Finally got it out of the box at 10:30 tonight and set it up according to the manual.Stepped outside my front door and turn it on and it starts screaming in my ear,should have read the set up part but I figured I'd try it anyway.After reading the set up manual I went out and got signals all over the place in one area right outside my door(house built in 1957).Used the pinpointer(really neat feature) and dug my first 1989 quarter at 3.5-4 inches.Not an old coin but had to start somewhere.Started to feed the mosquitoes and bailed back into the ac.Can't wait to get going on some sites I've researched.Thanks to all for a great site and helpfull info from all I've chatted with on this site.I'll dig the rest of the spots in the yard after the wife leaves for work,that way if I tear it up to bad I can blame it on the moles. ::)

Upvote 0
Thaks BigRig.I choose the name because I'm a serious offshore grouper nut and thats one of my favorite baits for the big uns.

Congratulations on your first find!!!!

Nana ;)

Isn't the CZ20 a water machine? Would work well on land too. Good luck learning your new machine, it might take many hunts and many hours to learn so don't let it get you down, it only gets better! HH, Mike

Congrats on that first find ! Good Luck on your future hunts !

Huntin' 59er

bump up to revise?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back