*First Find With LRP*

zippi

Mar 28, 2018
Evansville, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I received my Land Ranger Pro today. Got it put together and went out into the back yard just to get a feel for it. I set it in Coin mode and in about 20 min I found 6 clads. The shiny quarter and nickel were probably from our annual Easter egg hunt for the grand-kids. Absolutely nothing to speak off but at least I know it is working properly and I did find something. FIRST CLADS.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 15
Nice job! Don't underestimate that machine.....it can hold it's own!

Nice job! Don't underestimate that machine.....it can hold it's own!

Thanks guys. Yeah....I did a lot of research before I settled on the LRP. It was the best bang for the buck in my price range.

Great start...keep up the good work! :occasion14:

Ventured out away from the backyard today for my 1st real hunt. Went to a local ball diamond where there are 3 fields side by side and they haven't been active in years. Spent about an hour there looking around the concession stand area and found 1 1972 penny. I left there and went not to far away to some soccer fields and and did the same thing checking around the concession stand area just trying to find some clad. I headed along the tree line where there is a path that gets used by people walking there dogs. Another penny...1975. I carried a nickel, dime, and quarter with me just to throw on the ground to make sure my LRP was working correctly and it was. I found more in my backyard than I did at these two locations. I am disappointed but not discouraged.

Checking the ground balance in the back yard and hit a target. Thought I had checked the back yard pretty good. I think this was left over from when we use to go out to Chuck E. Cheese's.

Attachments

• 20190331_111314.jpg
    20190331_111314.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 40

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back