Dec 6, 2020
Orwell
Detector(s) used
Ricomax gc-1037
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
E0F4C71A-60B0-473F-AD24-40585C7D1F74.jpeg

Upvote 13
Welcome to Tnet! Have you figured out what it's for yet? By the looks of it, it's not something high on my bucket list, but, it may prove interesting if you can research it. Good luck in the future!

Congratulations on your first find, and welcome to T-net from Oregon!

Welcome to TNet from SoCal.
This may help date your find:
"We're Rexnord now because we make a lot more than chain. Like equipment to clean the water and air ... increase mine and quarry production ... automate materials handling ... build roods ... plus mechanical and hydraulic pawer transmission components. Rexnord is our new corporate name. We've changed our division name, too: now we're the Hydraulic Components Division. Rexnord Inc., but our products will still be marketed under our brandname — "Racine.*' Want to know more? Contact C. E. Mikrons, Vice president, Hydraulic Components Division, Rexnord Inc., 5757 McIntosh Road, Sarasota, Fla. 33578. "[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Source: Sarasota Herald Tribune (Newspaper) - January 31, 1973,

[FONT=&quot]Robert Bosch Fluid Power Corporation[FONT=&quot] acquired Racine Hydraulics in 1997
Don.......[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Not high on mine either but cool to find in my own yard just playing with my new detector.

I did do a little research. I can’t find exactly what it is a hydraulic pump to. Neat to actually find something within 15 mins in the middle of my yard though.

Welcome to Tnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :hello:

Hello from Missouri

Welcome to TNet! :hello:
The first find, no matter how mundane, will always be special! :thumbsup:

Welcome from central Massachusetts!!! Your finds will get better ( and smaller) as you learn your machine!!! Congrats on your first find, the addiction begins!!!!!!!!!

welcome keep at it - it gets much better.

vp

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back