Bender

Jun 11, 2016
Northwestern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpegimage.jpeg

Welcome to TNet. No idea what these items are but maybe someone will be able to identify them.
Good luck!

Upvote 0
Welcome Bender! Where are you state/country? Can you put a coin or ruler next to the items? Were they found on a known camp / battleground / farm / woods? Cool finds that could be weapons, farm implements, any number of things. :occasion14:

Upvote 0
Found on northwestern Ontario - Canada on a beach with my MD...they were about 2.5-3 feet down...the two bottom items are about 8cm...the top is about 12cm and the circle is about the size of a nickel...they all came out of the same hole.

Upvote 0
Relchair...thanks I will post it there too..the only thing I have done was rinse the clay off in the lake beside where I found them.

Upvote 0
Welcome to treasure net.I am going to take a chance on this.It looks like copper and if it is you may have a rat tailed spear point.Where did you find it.As releventchair said DO NOT CLEAN it.

Upvote 0
Hi Bender,

That top piece I swear I have seen before, and it was off an old wagon/coach. I am kicking myself for not being able to remember the name right off hand, but sure does look like it. I am curious if on the right of the object (flat end) does it appear it might have been broken off, and there was more to it?

If I can remember the name of the piece I will certainly chime back in.

Great finds!!

And welcome to TNET :)

Upvote 0
Osage...I found it while metal detecting a beach here in northwestern Ontario canadaright on the waterline of a flooded lake

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back